Monday, May 5, 2008

Lagoon!


Saturday we were able to go to Lagoon and watch Brianne and Ashlee dance. It was a lot of fun! They did such a good job and we had a blast riding all the rides. Gabe and Raygen went on tons of rides with Aubree and Brianne. Gabe and I went through the Haunted house. He told me he "couldn't believe they let little kids see all that violence!" Ashlee wanted me to go on Wicked with her. She made fun of me for not holding my arms up in the air the whole time. I guess I am just getting too old. The park closed before we had our fill, so I guess we will just have to go back soon! Maybe next time Daddy will go with us. (yeah right)

2 comments:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Sure looks like a fun day! Kadrian missees seeing you guys every day. You'll have to come stay with us this summer.

Brian/Angie/Crew said...

Did you know there is a six flags in Dallas? and a Sea World in San Antonio? Oh ya and your oldest brother in Keller.....looked like a ton of fun. Take care.