Friday, June 20, 2008

Construction woes!







Wow will we be glad when this construction is done! Or at least moved down the street. For the last two days this has been the view from our drive way. Today we have no water, no phone, no sewer, and a huge ditch in the drive way so we have no way to leave. And they didn't even warn us! Both of our vehicles are trapped along with Grandma Lynda's van. She had to come pick us up for T-ball yesterday and I made the mistake of parking in the drive way. I was going to park across the street but they are digging over there also and they are diggin up and down both sides of my house. So my only other alternative would have been to park a street over and haul all three kids and their stuff home. Yesterday they warned us first, but not today! And what ticks me off the worst is that they are messing with the new valve Dad helped my put in yesterday. They will probably break that too. I guess I should feel lucky. They have only flooded our house once. My poor neighbors have been flooded three times! I guess this too will pass . . . .

2 comments:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Sheesh, what a nightmare! It will be nice when they pack up and leave. It was so fun to see all your new posts. I haven't been blogging for a while, so it was fun to get on and see all your cute pics and videos. We sure miss you guys!

KC & Candice Carden said...

Wow-that looks like a mess...hope it is better now! It was good to see you and the kids last weekend. Hopefully I will be able to escape from TX again soon!