Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of School!




The kids survived their first day of school. Gabe wasn't very excited about going and Raygen couldn't wait. She gets to go all day now and even gets to eat in the cafeteria! It is Raygen's teacher's very first year teaching and Gabe's teacher has been teaching for 24 years. It will be interesting to see how this year goes. They both enjoyed their first and second day of school. They both really like their teachers. I am glad. Gabe's teacher told him that they will rarely have homework so he is VERY excited about that. And Raygen's teacher told them they will have homework almost every day so she is very excited about that. It is so strange how opposite they are. Maybe it is just the age. Ridge was very lonely without them. He followed me around the whole day. It was very quiet and relaxing and I am getting a lot done. (I finished a book I have been reading :0)) I am going to enjoy all the free time before preschool starts!

1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Hooray for school! Congrats on surviving the first few days. I hope you both have a great year. It was so fun to spend time with you guys while we were down there. Sure love ya!