Friday, August 29, 2008

One Down More To Go!


Congratulations to Tyson for starting this hunting season out with a . . . twang! He arrowed this nice antelope somewhere in Idaho. He and his sidekick, Squeaks, enjoyed a couple of days without kids, wife, or work to chase critters through the sage brush. He came home thrilled, exhausted, and very sunburned (he had to lay still on his stomach for 3 hours waiting for the perfect moment to attack). What can I say about a man so crazy---I mean "determined". I guess we will have plenty of antelope jerky for a while.

I, for one, am glad he came home with something. I was beginning to wonder if they were really hunting all that time or just enjoying being away from the wife, kids, and work. . .

1 comment:

Brian/Angie/Crew said...

Nice looking Antelope--sure you got him with an arrow? Or that .223 of yours,,,,never mind I remember now how you shot that .223 must have been an arrow!
My only hunting fun is trying to run over Armadillos on the way to work in the AM--