Saturday, September 20, 2008

Memories. . .

Ok so here is a fun game to see who and how many people read my blog.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!

6 comments:

KC & Candice Carden said...

Our tanning experience in Logan...need I say more???

guest said...

Hey guys, We don't blog much-so I signed in w/ my sisters thing -- this is really eric and tracey.:-) Fun to see family updates. Perhaps we'll start a blogspot page. My memory is of seeing you for Tyson's baptism.

Eric and Tracey said...

Tracey again- just started a page ourselves but don't know how to navigate everything. Hopefully this comment will allow you to link to our page though.

Jeanette said...

STOP ......that one got us into the USU Statesman Police Blotter. What a claim to fame!!


You can post your memory here. I don't think I'll put this on my blog yet.

Tyson and Laradene said...

Ok Jeanette--I remember the day you were going to meet Greg for the first time and Paula and I offered to hide the bushes in case he was a psycho. You turned us down--I don't think you trusted us for some strange reason. ;0)

Kyle and Lacey said...

Hmm, let's see--pretty much every memory I have of growing up has you in it. But you putting duct tape down the middle of our room to keep me off your side is a classic. I wonder if the closet still has tape around the bar in that room??