Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust!


Tyson filled another tag today when he arrowed this nice cow elk. I was very pleased. Now we will have meat in the freezer and I won't have another head hanging on the wall. It is a win/win situation for all. . . .except maybe the cow. Tyson went hunting this morning after a bull he had been seeing. He told himself that he would shoot anything that presented a good shot. So when this cow wandered in range, he let his arrow fly and hit her with a perfect shot. I am proud of him for sticking to his goal. Besides, now that we have a freezer full, I can concentrate on bringing home the BIG bull in October when my hunt starts. ;0) Ridge thought it is pretty cool. And yes, he is saying "Holy crap!" in the video. It is his new phrase and he says it ALL the time.

2 comments:

KC & Candice Carden said...

I laughed so hard I just about peed my pants during that video...awesome! I hope we can get together soon!!!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Oh, you've got your hands full with that one! I laughed so dang hard. He is such a character! Good work on the shot, Tyson. And I love the new background and pics.