Friday, December 12, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree!




Ok so we still have a couple of weeks before Christmas right? We finally got our tree up and decorated. I wanted to keep the tradition of going up in the hills and cutting our own tree, but got tired of waiting so we just bought one this year. The kids always have a lot of fun putting the decorations on. I put on the lights and then turned them lose and I think they did a really good job! And as Raygen said, "All that is left is putting the presents under it!"

1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

SOOO cute! That picture of the three kids in front of the tree is a classic! Ridge in his pull-up ... too funny! That is one you will look back at and laugh for years to come. What a cute bunch! (And I still haven't put our tree up, lame I know.)