Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pay it Forward

Pay it Forward

Your mission, if you choose to accept...a friend is doing this pay it forward thing. This is how it works.....

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year - When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you?
Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.This should be LOTS of fun!

2 comments:

Kyle and Lacey said...

I am SOOO in! I love crafty little Laradene creations!! Yipee! (Oh crap, that means I have to make something for three other people now, huh? Why did you have to hog all the talent, you fetcher??)

KC & Candice Carden said...

Wow-I am so glad I checked ur blog! I haven't even been on here for like a month...must have good timing. I used to be so into all the crafty things! This is gonna make me actually use my scroll saw again! How fun!