Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vegas Baby!



Tyson had meetings in Las Vegas this past week, so I went with him. It was so much fun! I got to sleep in and scrapbook while he was at class. Then we would go out at night and see the town. We even went on a gondola ride which was super romantic. Our gondelier was named, Alyssa, and she had the most beautiful voice! One night we went to see The Phantom of the Opera. We bought cheaper tickets in the back but we got there early and were able to move up to the 4th row! It was so amazing. The special effects and costumes were unbelievable and the actors could SING! It was definately the highlight of the trip for me. We also went to Bass Pro shops and ate at the Harley Davidson Cafe. I think you could spend a year in Vegas and still not see everything there is to see. Tyson even won $40 on the slot machines but promptly put it all back in. It was so nice to be able to spend time together. I am very grateful to my parents for taking care of the kids for us. It was a nice break but I am glad to be home again.

2 comments:

Eric and Tracey said...

we're going to Eric's parents house this weekend. I can hardly wait to feel that Vegas sun!! Glad you two had a fun trip!!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Looks like a great trip! The gondola ride looked way fun. And I'm sure it smelled way better than Venice! As for Tyson holding the bum picture ... come on, people--haven't you heard that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas??