Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July!





We had fun celebrating the fourth of July. We went to the fireworks in Logan with Bracken, Lindsey, Arianna, Grandpa Benton, and Brett. We watched them from Lundstrom park as has become the tradition. Ridge wandered away once and scared me to death but a nice lady was bringing him back to me but the time I went looking. He was crying and saying, "You left me at the park!" I hope the poor kid isn't traumatized. Then the next day we had a barbeque with Brittney, Branson, Brett, and his friend Sara. That night we lit off fireworks in Mom and Dad's driveway and I only burned myself once! As long as the kids got to do sparklers they could have cared less about the rest of it. It was a good day. I only wish that one of these years I will get to spend the 4th with Tyson. . . .now THAT would be fireworks!! heehee

No comments: