Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reno Baby!!





I had the priviledge to go spend a few days with the Klinglers in Reno. Lacey called me Saturday to tell me she was having the baby and I arrived about an hour after little Carson was born. It was so fun to get to see them all in the hospital. I got to watch the nurse give him his first bath through the nursery window. Kyle went and got Kadrian and brought her to the hospital to meet her cute little brother. Then I took Kadrian home and we watched a movie and went to bed. She and I got to spend a lot of time together the next few days. She is so much fun and such a hoot! She kept me laughing constantly! We went to the park, went shopping, went swimming, read books, played hide and go seek, and we even got to go play games at Circus Circus with my friend Amber. Kadrian won a little yellow duck and a stuffed bug. It was SO much fun! And I even got to hold Carson a few times. (When I could wrestle him away from his mother) He is such a sweet, cute little boy. It is amazing how much you can love someone you've only known for a few days.
While I was gone, the kids spent time with Daddy until he went to work, then they went to Grandpa Benton's. They had so much fun they didn't even miss me! When I got back all Gabe said to me was, "Wow, you haven't been gone very long!" I guess 5 days isn't long enough.
I am so glad Kyle and Lacey let me come and spend time with their cute family. I really enjoyed it!


1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

We couldn't have done it without you!! It was sooo fun having you here! Kadrian is so lucky to have such a fun aunt. We loved every minute of having you around, and it was way hard to watch you drive away. THANK YOU for everything you did! We love you!!!