Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother's Day Card



Gabe made me a card for Mother's Day but he didn't dare give it to me until today. He gets really embarassed about all the "mushy stuff". But it was so incredibly cute, that I had to share it with everyone. And since Gabe never checks the blog, I think it will be alright. For those of you who can't read his hand writing, it says, "Dear Mom, Thank you for everything. You are very special. Your heart is as pure as a fresh water spring. Your eyes shine like twinkling stars in the midnight sky. Your voice is so pretty you call birds with it. Your so funny I love your jokes. Love, Gabe age: 10 4th grade"
I have to admit that I laughed my head off when I read it. I think we have a budding poet in our midst!!

1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Oh my heck I am dying! That is the funniest/cutest card I have ever read!!! Just when I think I can't love Gabe any more than I do ... what a stud! And the fact that he waited until later to give it to you makes it even better. I am still laughing as I type this--probably will be all night! Thanks, Gabe, for once again making my day! (Unknowingly this time of course.)