Thursday, October 1, 2009

First Trip to the Dentist


So the kids and I all went to the dentist the other day. Tyson refuses to go until after hunting season. I don't know why. (I've decided just to call the things I don't understand about him "Tyson Logic".) Ridge even went for the first time. I know that he is 3 and should probably have already been to the dentist quite a few times, but his mother is a slacker. He did a really good job and was very brave. He was so excited that he got 2 toothbrushes and asked if he could brush his teeth with both of them at the same time.
We all got our teeth cleaned. Gabe is the only one who didn't have a cavity. As you can imagine, he immediately started rubbing it in. "I can't believe I'm the only one in the WHOLE family to never have a cavity! That's got to be like a record or something!" (and on and on and on) Finally I'd had enough and told him that by the time we are done with braces and jaw surgery, we could probably have paid to fix a cavity in every single one of his teeth twice. So to be quiet already!


1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Haha cute pictures and that Gabe cracks me up!! Tell him Aunt Lacey still has never had a cavity (we went this month too) so I am the record holder in the family!! I love how proud Ridge looks in the chair!