Sunday, October 4, 2009

Taking After Grandpa Benton


Raygen has a dry erase board in her room. The other night I noticed some writing on it. I asked her about it and she told me that she is counting down the days until her birthday. Every morning she changes the number so she will know when her birthday gets here. She is very excited for her birthday party and has made some REALLY big plans that I will have to help her edit a little. She is also very excited to turn 8 so she can be baptized. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It makes me so sad to watch the years race by. She is such a special girl and I feel so blessed to be able to raise her. I couldn't ask for a better daughter!

1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Ha! Has she written "-- more shopping days left!" ??? She is such a neat girl. We just love our little Raygen! Kadri is always talking about "Rayg-y."