Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy 6th Ridge!

Happy Birthday to the baby of our family! I can't believe he is starting on the second hand already. For some reason this birthday is a hard one for his mother. I love everything about this cute little boy that I am so blessed to have. He makes me laugh on a daily basis. It is amazing to me how a little boy can make his mom overflow with feelings of warmth and also feel frustrated to the point of pure anger, all in the same day. I love his logic and the things he comes up with. When I am feeling taxed, I have to remember that one day I will miss this time in his life, just as I miss his infant self. What would I do without my Ridgey-McRidgerton to brighten my days! I love you buddy!

1 comment:

Lindsey Smith said...

Hope his birthday was just as special as he is! We love and miss him!!!