Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Horse Ride With Dad



Today Dad and I went on a small horse ride in Riverdale, above Olivia's house. It was a beautiful day so we decided to take advantage of it, even if it was just for a little while. I rode Spunk and Dad rode Dakota. Spunk is starting to slow down a little bit but she does pretty good for 20. Dakota is turning out to be a good horse and it was a lot of fun to ride around and listen to Dad's stories. Gabe and Raygen were in school and Ridge stayed home to take a "nap" with Grandma. He did more goofing then sleeping but I am very grateful to have my parents close by. I don't know what I would do without them. I couldn't help but think about Roo when I had this view. . .

3 comments:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Oh, the nostalgia!! That is awesome you guys got to go for a ride, and in November in Idaho??? Must be some warm weather ya'all are having! Did you find any "rocky mountain cornflowers" to pelt Dad with? A ride isn't a ride without that! :-)

KC & Candice Carden said...

Sigh...I am jealous! Looks like a great time...nothing's better than spending some time on a horse!

Bear River Photographic Society said...

Laradene hey i found your blog hope it is ok to add you to my friends list. these pictures of you and your dad riding horses are great.