Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving





Well we had a rockin' time at Grandma Lynda's house on Thanksgiving. We ate and talked and watched TV and ate some more and watched the men sleep and listened to the kids play and did I mention we ate? It was a lot of fun to see Lisa and Aubree and Brianne. After they left, Tyson and the kids and I tried to get Mom and Dad to go to the movie with us but they didn't want to. So we went alone. We went to see "Bolt". It was so cute! We all laughed our heads off! It is very worth seeing. We also made a "Thankful tree". All of us wrote things we are thankful for on the leaves and then glued it together. It was fun to see what the kids wrote. Ridge apparently is thankful for ants and dinosaurs, Gabe and Raygen are thankful for their goats (we got a second one by the way), Tyson is thankful for his freedom (hint, hint, wink, wink), and I am thankful for my cute little family.
It was a very good Thankgiving Day and I just want to take this opportunity to tell my family how thankful I am for each one of them. I am so lucky to be born into one of the best families in the entire world and marry into the other one. Thank you all so much for all you do for me! I love you tons!!
And I am also extremely thankful for my friends. I know that my family has to love me but you guys don't. So thanks for putting up with me. I don't know what I would do without you!

1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

What fun pictures! We were sad we didn't get to see you guys this year, but we'll make up for it in January. So cute what your kids are thankful for! We do have a great fam, don't we? Love ya!
P.S. I heard about you winning first and second prize in the parade--that's hard to do! Way to be! haha