Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Row Your Boat

So my cute little sister's daughter knows all the words to "I Love To See The Temple". She has the sweetest video of Kadrian singing it on her blog. I was blown away when I saw her two year old body singing a whole primary song! This morning I noticed my handsome little boy singing a song of his own and thought I would share it. He learned it when we went to the corn maze. There was a group of girls next to us singing it at the top of their lungs and I didn't realize he had such a good memory! At least it is a classic. It is his very own version of Row, Row, Row your boat, only he says "ship" and "throw your teacher overboard and listen to her scream"
I know---I'm so proud.

1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

What a handsome little dude! Loved his version of the song!
Here is Kadri's comment:
pooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii]iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiukjh