Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas!!





We had a great Christmas! It is always so much fun to see how excited the kids get. They still don't dare wake us up. I laid in bed waiting for them to come and get us but instead I heard the TV turn on. (I have been told I'm a little scary when woken up)
It is fun to see the differences in their personalities. Ridge rips open all his presents as fast as he can, Raygen sits and looks at each thing and takes her sweet time, and Gabe likes to get things out of the package and figure it out before moving on. So of course Ridge was all out of presents right away and tried to convince the other two to let him open theirs! Cute little Raygen let him open a couple of hers because she has a kind heart. Ridge got a little tent from Gabe and slept in it the next 4 nights, Raygen got a digital camera, and Gabe was pretty excited about his new Ipod. (He still has the best reactions ever!!) Santa had wrapped his Ipod in about 5 different sized boxes and he had fun opening each box to find another one inside. Tyson got a smoker and has been smoking everything in sight! And I got some new clothes and money towards a camera I want.
Later that day we went to Mom and Dad's and had dinner with some of the family. Lisa and Brett were there with their families. It is always good to see everyone and spend time together. I am so thankful for our family. I feel blessed every day to be related to such amazing people!

2 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

Looks like everyone had a great day. I love that Ridge is in his tent. What a cutie!!!

Kyle and Lacey said...

I loved the updates! Sounds like a great Christmas at your house--I agree: Gabe's reactions to things are classic. I still remember the video of him squealing like a girl while sledding! :) I wish I could have heard their piano recital. Maybe they can play them for me on Skype sometime? And the dinosaur museum ... that sounds like little boy heaven!