Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Ridge!!






Five years ago today, we added number 5 to our family. He has been such a wonderful addition! Ridge came into the world with personality spilling out all over the place. He is full of ideas and very full of life. He makes me smile or laugh every single day. I am amazed by his energy and determination. I am trying not to think of this coming fall when he will go to kindergarten. I can't believe it is going by so quickly! I enjoy our days together when it is just Ridge and Mom home. He is such good company and fills the house with joy. He is my little buddy and I am so glad he was born!!! I love you Ridgey McRidgerton! :)

2 comments:

Kyle and Lacey said...

I LOVE the pic of him by the monkey--priceless! He is such a hilarious little guy. What a great birth to celebrate!

Lindsey Smith said...

Happy Birthday Ridge. We love you